Thursday, November 12, 2015

Prehistoric: (A Prehistoric Thriller) (Bick Downs Book 1) by Michael Esola

I am really not sure what to say about this book. I love any kind of book with dinosaurs or prehistoric creatures in it. This book has a great premise and potential and I think a rewrite or review would do wonders for it. It is enough that I am interested in reading book two (if there is one that is). As I said, the main idea of the book is interesting, and I like how the author developed some of the main characters especially protagonists and the necessary antagonist though I would have like a bit more background on them. One thing I really did like about the book is the fact that the "creatures" are never exactly explained as to what they are. They are still a mystery by the end of the book (great idea). I think this author's ideas are incredible and I am looking forward to trying another book by him. My only question is that it seems like this book is a book one and I am not sure which is book two which I would love to continue.

Three out of Five Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment