Wednesday, December 30, 2015

On the Black: Africa by Theo Cage

Ok, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I have read a couple of the author's books but I am not too keen on military type novels. Honestly, I was addicted from the beginning and now I want to read the first book in this series (?). The action is realistic and is well paced with more sedate sections of the book so the anticipation builds like crazy. I am impressed by how Theo Cage tackles the difficult subjects of government and individual corruption, child labor, extremist religious behavior among other topics. I get the sense he did a lot of research before writing this novel. The book is definitely readable, enjoyable, and (very important to me ) has characters that you learn to like and want to know more about. If you like military action novels......heck even if you don't then try this novel. I want to thank the author for allowing me to read this incredible book!

Five out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment